Saturday, January 22, 2011

Unofficially...

I couldn't wait another second... As soon as I woke up this morning I was down on the computer on Pearson Vue's website. The moment of truth had arrived. To view my unofficial results all I had to do was put in my credit card number. Before I pressed the "next" button my heart almost beat out of my chest!! And there it was "PASS." I couldn't believe it!!!!!!! A moment of shock. It was over, I never have to take that test again... And then the tears came. Now if only DOPL could catch up.

So as of now, I am officially an unofficial RN!!!!!!! There is no better feeling in the world!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I knew you passed! You're done, now soak in all the new info, you're gonna be an amazing RN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo proud of you!! you're so official :))

    ps lets be blog friends..i mean officially ha

    ReplyDelete