Saturday, February 5, 2011

Can you walk on water?

The other day Ryan and I were adjusting the jets in the hot tub. We had taken the winter cover off but we have a blue bubble cover that we use to keep the water from condensing on the bottom of the big cover and hold as much heat in as possible, that was still on. I had my arm almost up to my shoulder in the cold water and Lily was walking around the edge of the hot tub and was directly across from me. Not sure if she thought the blue cover was hard and that she could just come across to me, or if she really thought she could walk on water... Needless to say, she jumped right in the freezing water and tried to walk across to me!! I think she was in shock once her little body hit the water and starting going under. Luckily, I was right there to grab her- didn't have time to see if she can swim or not because I just hurried and got her out. Bet she'll never make that mistake again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment