Friday, May 14, 2010

My 29th Birthday!!!

The day started out great... I was working and as soon as the clock struck midnight 2 of my sisters called me and sang me the BEST happy birthday I have ever heard!! I had a really good shift and got to work with cute babies and fun friends. Ryan took me to breakfast at IHOP and then it was home for a little sleep! I had told him that all I wanted for my birthday was a clean house (no time for that in nursing school)... and he had vacuumed the entire house, cleaned a bathroom, and done the dishes!!! What a great man I got! (And he has hired some house cleaners to come do all the deep stuff) yay!
After about 2 hours sleep I rolled out of bed to go to lunch with Ryan's mom and his sisters. There ended up only being 4 of us but it was a great time and meant a lot that they felt it was a priority to plan the lunch. Thanks guys!
Then it was back to bed for a few more hours. We decided to go to dinner and a movie. I always want to try places that I haven't been but it's too scary. What if you are disappointed??? So, I stuck with what I knew I would love- spinach artichoke dip and 5 cheese ziti at Olive Garden... soooo good!! Then we went and saw Iron Man 2. It was excellent! I loved the first one and thought this one was great too. And bonus- it was discount day so we paid matinee price for a 10pm movie.
It was a wonderful day with so many of those I love wishing me Happy Bithday! Thanks for the great birthday hun and all the wonderful wishes from family and friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment