Saturday, May 1, 2010

Heather




My dear friend Heather... It all began when she took me on our first date to Cheesecake Factory!! We have so much fun together. She is hilarious and can ALWAYS make everyone around her happy. She has been so great to work with and get to know. There have been some rough times too... We have been good for each other, a match made in heaven. I'm grateful to have known her. She has also been my charge nurse at work and that has been amazing, to have such a smart person mentor you makes you feel smarter. I hope to be as good a nurse as she is when that day comes! We even got a Christmas Miracle and were able to work together her last shift on the floor. Someone loved us. She has become one of my very best friends and I love her so much! I wish she could've stayed longer but when your hubby is in the military I guess you don't have a choice. I wish her the best of luck with everything she does. And, I'd really like to go visit her in ALASKA. Maybe someday she will head back to Utah...


In honor of her we went to Cafe Rio- I guess it's tradition! There was lots of laughter and then some tears... It's not goodbye, just a "see you later!" Here are more pics we took:





No comments:

Post a Comment