Sunday, April 11, 2010

My worst nightmare...

Okay so I HATE waking up early in the morning!!! It is so difficult for me that I would rather work the night before school and stay awake than wake up at 0630. The night before I have to wake up early I try to go to sleep, this is hard anyway because we stay up LATE at our house. I toss and turn all night long. I set several alarms. And I pray that I can wake up on time. This time I didn't...
I had clinical on Friday. Supposed to be there at 0700, I thought. Turns out it was really 0645 but that's beside the point. I remember waking up around 0345 and thinking "OK, I have another hour and a half." That's the last thing I remember. All of a sudden I woke up and looked at the clock- 0633. WHAT!!!!! I jumped out of bed and was freaking out. Luckliy my clothes were all laid out and my hair didn't look too bad. I almost forgot to put on deoderant but remembered just in time- hope that's not too much info... I was so scared that I would get in trouble. I paged the instructor and in my haste typed in the wrong phone number. Oh well, someone relayed the message for me. I have never driven so fast in my life. Got there at 0710. WOW! My teacher was nice and the rest of the day went really well and I learned a lot. Now, I am super paranoid for next week. If anyone is awake at 0530 next Friday don't hesitate to call.

1 comment: