Sunday, March 28, 2010

My sweet Lily

The other day I was folding clothes. Lily kept getting in the laundry basket and sitting on them. I kept pulling them out from under her and she would just turn or bury down in them and get comfortable again. When there was only a few left in the basket and she couldn't get comfy she climbed out and started sitting on the piles. She is so cute and fun to have around. She makes me smile every day! I thought since she enjoyed this so much that she might just want to sit on the warm clothes in the dryer right after they finished. Um, not really a fan of that! She was so nervous when I set her in the dryer and then when I got her back out she would not let go of me. I kind of freaked her out a little. I guess we will just stick to the basket for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment