Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Graduation trip to Vegas

We stayed at The Signature at MGM Grand
I was practicing the self timer on the camera so here we are in our hotel room
The Main Event: Utah vs Boise State in the Las Vegas Bowl


Opening Kick off. Some Fighter jets flew over the stadium before it began and it was the LOUDEST thing I have ever heard!!
Here are Ryan and I at the game. See that guy in the yellow coat next to me? He was my drunk buddy who talked my ear off the entire game. He migrated from England to Las Vegas to get out of the cold and snow and thought that the game was FREEZING!! He was so cold in his coat and snow pants that he had to go buy a hat. This was nothing compared to the BYU vs Utah game!!!

Swoop came right up to us and Corey was ready for a pic


The last time the Utes would lead...


Taking a knee for an injured opponent

The very sad but final score...

It was so fun for me to go and be there!! What a great man I have that will take me to do the things that bring me JOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment