Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Contest

My mom decided to have a family pumpkin carving contest the Sunday before Halloween. We had soooo much fun!! Hopefully this becomes a yearly tradition!
Ricki really got after cleaning his pumpkin out!

Russell thought he was really tough...
Melissa and I
Cute Mitch!
Michelle and I
Everyone was concentrating so hard

I was supposed to be the official judge but everyone was having such a great time that I had to carve a pumpkin too
Becki
More concentrating
Dad and Melissa
Kristen and Christian
Everyone with their finished product
Becki, Ricki, Anna, Mitch, Russell, Melissa, Michelle, Me, Christian, Kristen

Scary... or not so much...

Russell and Melissa's pumpkin and Michelle's
Becki and Ricki
Mitch and Anna
My pumpkin and Kristen and Christian's
I won co-grand prize with the Pirate pumpkin and also the "whopping scariest"

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Those are some serious pumpkin carving skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! My family did the same thing, your pumpkins look better thogh! Ha Ha! Miss seeing you at work :( Hope everything is going good!

    ReplyDelete