Friday, September 11, 2009

Girls Time

Ryan went hunting last week with his best friend Sean. He left me a note that said "Thanks for staying home and working and letting me go. You're my (with a box of Sugar Babies)," and these

AAAAAHHHH. So sweet. Crystal and I hung out and went to get pedicures (pampering like you have never known- wax and a hot stone massage to the legs) and saw "All About Steve." We laughed our heads off. I also got to hang out with my sisters and play MAD GAB (lots more laughing) and watch "Nights in Rodanthe" (and some crying). It was a fun weekend! Thanks for the girl time and it looks like there will be lots more of it on the horizon... Hunting season has officially begun.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel! I am so happy you're blogging, it's nice to keep up with you, especially since I don't see you now. I hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete